5 Bodyweight Workouts Resources
- 10 Crossfit Workouts You Can Do in Your Big-Box Gym
- No Equipment? No Problem. 92 No Equipment CrossFit Workouts
- Travel WoDs via CrossFit Durham
- SealGrinderPT: Top 10 CrossFit Bodyweight Workouts
- No Gym, No Barbell, No Problem 31 CrossFit Bodyweight Workouts
All of the above are good resources for crossfit bodyweight workouts, but keep in mind you can create your own. You know the basic movements: squat, push-up, burpees, pull-ups, etc…pick 2 and go for 21-15-9. Or look at doing a short run, 10-15 reps of each, then another short run. Do that for three rounds. If you’re just trying to workout while traveling/away from the gym this is a simple way to still get your workout in. This is NOT recommended for long term fitness and programming, but for a few days or even a week, you should be just fine.
Do you have any good CrossFit bodyweight exercises? Leave a link in the comments below!